Continuing Professional Development Membership (CPDM)
Brand new to The Directors College – Continuing Professional Development Membership, or what we call CPDM – official launch September 01, 2015. We will be offering the membership complimentary to our Directors College alumni who register for the inaugural year (running September 01, 2015 to August 31st 2016). We will also have discounted membership rates for current Executive Network members at The Conference Board of Canada and the Executive Education Alumni from the DeGroote School of Business at McMaster University for the same inaugural year. It is important to note that you will need to complete the registration form for the membership to receive the benefits. The Directors College CPDM will provide our alumni with access to key resources to complete their CPD hours required for their designation, while providing insights and information that is leading edge in the governance field.
CPDM Membership Includes:
- Complimentary access for :
- The Conference Board of Canada Webinars with our Directors College Faculty.
- Networking events hosted by The Directors College.
- Knowledge @ DeGroote Breakfast series with The DeGroote School of Business at McMaster University
- 50% reduction for:
- Governance research & webinars offered by The Conference Board of Canada.
- Economic Forecasts offered by The Conference Board of Canada.
- Preferred rate for:
- The Directors College new Professional Development programs offered across Canada.
- Select Governance related events and webinars offered by The Conference Board of Canada.
- Select Niagara Institute leadership workshops.
- Governance events offered by McMaster University
- Programs presented by our partners including EY, HayGroup, McCarthy Tetrault and Thomson Reuters
- Special Alumni rate for a guest attendance to Executive Network meetings offered by The Conference Board of Canada.
Bonus Offer During the Inaugural Year:
- Complimentary Access to Federal, Provincial, and Municipal Economic Forecasts from The Conference Board of Canada
- Special $450 registration for any of the below Conference Board of Canada events:
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) 2016
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) 2016
- Intergovernmental Forum on Risk Management 2015
- Business Innovation Summit 2016
- Change Management 2016
- Resilience Canada 2016
|The Directors College Alumni||
|The Conference Board of Canada Executive Network Members||
|DeGroote School of Business Executive Education Alumni||
Sign Up Now: