Canada’s Chartered Directors
The Directors College is pleased to present Canada’s Chartered Directors. The graduates listed below have completed The Chartered Director Program, an intensive individual examination, and have met the other requirements to become a Chartered Director (C.Dir.)
The Directors College and the Collège des administrateurs de sociétés (CAS) of Université Laval have a reciprocal agreement, whereby their respective designations – Chartered Director (C.Dir.) and Administrateur de sociétés certifié (ASC) are recognized as equivalent.
To see the ASC Graduates who also hold the Chartered Director designation please click here.
Mr. Robert Walford, C.Dir.
CEO, RE Strategy Advisors Corp
Robert Walford is a Business and Commercial Real Estate executive with extensive private and public sector experience, having worked for major businesses and retailers such as BMO, Shoppers Drug Mart, McDonald’s, developers such as Smart Centres, and Crown corporations such as OLG, Ontario Realty Corp (now Infrastructure Ontario) and National Capitol Commission.
Robert is responsible for asset management, construction, leasing, site selection and development, acquisitions and dispositions for a managed portfolio of 5.3 million square feet with a market value of $4+ Billion. He has proven leadership skills in identifying business opportunities, developing action plans and achieving successful results in excess of $25 Million in added value every year (expense and capex savings or avoidance)
Over the past 8 years at OLG, Robert has reorganized disparate business units in to one cohesive whole with greatly improved engagement, productivity and motivation. This has not only improved service levels to the internal clients, but has also driven significant financial savings, incremental profits, reduced operational risk and improvements in asset value.
• Master of Business Administration, Marketing & Finance
• Master of City Planning
• Bachelor of Environmental Studies (Architecture)
• Diploma of Collegial Studies (Physical Sciences)
• Partners, Directors & Officers (PDO), Canadian Securities Institute
• Advanced Real Estate Finance, MIT
- Module 3: Oversight and Finance in Vancouver, BC (September 12-14, 2019)
- Module 1: Accountability and Change in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON (September 19-21, 2019)
- Module 2: Leadership and Strategy in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON (October 3-5, 2019)
- Module 4: Effective Governance Under Complex Circumstances in Vancouver, BC (October 24-26, 2019)
- Module 3: Oversight and Finance in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON (November 14-16, 2019)