Canada’s Chartered Directors
The Directors College is pleased to present Canada’s Chartered Directors. The graduates listed below have completed The Chartered Director Program, an intensive individual examination, and have met the other requirements to become a Chartered Director (C.Dir.)
The Directors College and the Collège des administrateurs de sociétés (CAS) of Université Laval have a reciprocal agreement, whereby their respective designations – Chartered Director (C.Dir.) and Administrateur de sociétés certifié (ASC) are recognized as equivalent.
To see the ASC Graduates who also hold the Chartered Director designation please click here.
Mr. Predrag Stegnajic, C.Dir.
EVP Sales & Marketing, T4G Limited
ADDITIONAL REQUEST INFORMATION BELOW:
My interest in the program is based on the following:
1. Serving as the head of revenue and growth transformation for my firm, I attend every board meeting and interact regularly with members of our current board. I would like to be better equipped to understand their concerns around best practices for good governance.
2. As an entrepreneur, I have been on boards of private startups(including my own) and am angel/series A investor in others, one of which is likely to do an IPO this year. I would like to be better equipped in guiding them to set up for success.
3. I was the co-founder, active member and on the board of advisors for a community based humanitarian relief fund (St Tzar Lazar), which raised $42m in humanitarian relief aid for women and orphaned children during the Balkan civil war. This fund received a humanitarian award, the 2nd highest commendation possible, by the Serbian Orthodox Church on May 21st, 1996 for 5 years of outstanding humanitarian effort. See attached picture of the award. My responsibilities included fundraising, collections of fiscal and material supplies and the logistics of aid distribution. As such, I had fiduciary and reporting responsibilities to the Serbian Orthodox Church.
4. I am ready to give back to the business community. I have the experiential knowledge, skills and business acumen to help others. I wish to do it well and believe this program will provide the knowledge to help leveraging the most accepted parameters of current business thinking.
Predrag Stegnajic is a sales and revenue leader focusing on growth transformations in the technology space. His core area of expertise is centered around visionary leadership that drives accelerated execution with measurable growth. Predrag’s success is rooted in his ability to forge strong corporate identities and values, engage the whole workforce and generate enthusiasm for growth. His corporate career stretches from global CRM and sales practice leadership in telecom. to IT Consulting and outsourcing. His recent experience focuses on consulting professional services transformations. He has driven two corporate growth transformations, doubling revenue growth in one and achieving 600% growth rates in the other, culminating in the sale to a global IT consultancy.
A successful entrepreneur and franchise operator, Predrag was instrumental in bringing to Canada and developing Canada’s largest franchised building inspection firm. He continues to invest in emerging technologies and business concepts that threaten the status quo.
Predrag is a global native, fluent in 4 languages. He holds a BA in Economics from the University of Toronto, with added focus in International Trade and International Relations. He is active in the Serbian diaspora community, whether assisting the UN Development Group with economic empowerment in the Balkans or having co-founded and acting on the Board of Advisors for the community based humanitarian relief fund St Tzar Lazar. The Fund raised $USD 42M in humanitarian relief aid for women and orphaned children during the Balkan civil war. The Benevolent Fund received a humanitarian award, the 2nd highest commendation possible, by the Patriarchate of the Serbian Orthodox Church on May 21st, 1996 for 5 years of outstanding humanitarian effort.
A global traveler, Predrag has lived on 3 continents, worked around the globe and visited over 70 countries of the world.
- Module 3: Oversight and Finance in Vancouver, BC (September 12-14, 2019)
- Module 1: Accountability and Change in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON (September 19-21, 2019)
- Module 2: Leadership and Strategy in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON (October 3-5, 2019)
- Module 4: Effective Governance Under Complex Circumstances in Vancouver, BC (October 24-26, 2019)
- Module 3: Oversight and Finance in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON (November 14-16, 2019)