NEWS UPDATES: Change is coming to The Directors College
Some of you may have already heard the rumours … We are here to tell you it’s all true. We have big changes coming to The Directors College on September 01st 2015. We will be launching the news to our Alumni and Faculty first at an exclusive event in Toronto ON that evening. But we’re not going to spoil the fun with any more details just yet. So keep your eyes peeled as the news unfolds this September! For now we will share all the details in regards to the Continuing Professional Development Membership (CPDM) that was announced in the Spring.
This membership will be complimentary for our Director College alumni to join for our inaugural year of the program. We will also offer a discounted membership rate for current Executive Network members at the Conference Board of Canada and the Executive Education Alumni at the DeGroote School of Business at McMaster University for the same inaugural year. It is important to note that you will need to complete the registration form for the membership to receive the benefits. The Directors College CPDM will provide our alumni with access to key resources to complete their CPD hours required for their designation while providing insights and information that is leading edge in the governance field.
The membership will include:
- Complimentary access for :
- The Conference Board of Canada Webinars with our Directors College Faculty.
- Networking events hosted by The Directors College.
- Knowledge @ DeGroote Breakfast series with The DeGroote School of Business at McMaster University
- 50% reduction for:
- Governance research & webinars offered by The Conference Board of Canada.
- Economic Forecasts offered by The Conference Board of Canada.
- Preferred rate for:
- The Directors College new Professional Development programs offered across Canada.
- Select Governance related events and webinars offered by The Conference Board of Canada.
- Select Niagara Institute leadership workshops.
- Governance events offered by McMaster University
- Programs presented by our partners including EY, HayGroup, McCarthy Tetrault and Thomson Reuters
- Special Alumni rate for a guest attendance to Executive Network meetings offered by The Conference Board of Canada.
Bonus Offer During the Inaugural Year:
- Complimentary Access to Federal, Provincial, and Municipal Economic Forecasts
- Special $450 registration for any of the below conferences:
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) 2016
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) 2016
- Intergovernmental Forum on Risk Management 2015
- Business Innovation Summit 2016
- Change Management 2016
- Resilience Canada 2016
Membership Rates for the Inaugural Year:
The Directors College Alumni – Complimentary (Regular $249)
The Conference Board of Canada Network Members $259 (Regular $299)
DeGroote School of Business Executive Education Alumni $259 (Regular $299)
Regular Registration $329 (Regular $369)
Download the Registration Form here.
For more information contact
613-526-3090 ext 301