How to Register
If you have an existing online profile, please enter your username and password to login.
If you are a new participant, please click here to create an online profile. Please enter all the required fields. Make sure to keep your username and password on file.
Once you login to your profile, click on “Register for Courses.” Select the program, modules, and dates you wish to register for and click “Add to Cart.”
Select “Proceed to Checkout” after all the courses you wish to register for are added.
Review the courses in your cart to ensure accuracy. Read the Cancellation and Transfer Policy.
Enter a discount code (if applicable) in the box provided, select your preferred method of payment, and click “Purchase” to complete your transaction.
Please note that you can register for all modules at once, but billing occur six to eight weeks in advance of each module so your payment can be dispersed.
Please note that registration does not guarantee placement.
If you experience any difficulties with your online registration, please contact The Directors College at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-372-1778.
- Module 1: Accountability and Change in Vancouver, BC (March 28-30, 2019)
- Module 4: Effective Governance Under Complex Circumstances in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON (April 11-13, 2019)
- Module 5: The Board Simulation in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON (May 2-4, 2019)
- Module 2: Leadership and Strategy in Vancouver, BC (May 30-1, 2019)
- Module 3: Oversight and Finance in Vancouver, BC (September 12-14, 2019)